Adele, the Owner of 15 Grammy, Oscar, and Golden Globes Awards, Celebrated Her Birthday
Yesterday the singer Adele celebrated her birthday. By the age of 33, she has reached fantastic tops: she is the owner of 15 statuettes of the Grammy, Oscar, and Golden Globes. She is also recorded in the Guinness Book of Records several times. But no one expected that the singer would decide to finish her career being on the verge of popularity, thereby giving fans a reason to arrange one of the most popular challenges in her honor on social media. Here are some interesting facts about the star:
- Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was raised in an ordinary British family living in a poor area of London. Their neighbors were mostly immigrants and workers' families. Her parents met at a bar, and a few months later, the woman became pregnant.
- Adele's father left the family when she was two years old. It is known that he soon began to suffer from alcoholism. In the singer's life, the man reappeared when he found out that she had become a star, but she did not accept him.
- In 2020, Adele shocked her fans with an unrecognizable appearance: she lost 45 kilograms.
- In 2011, Adele met businessman Simon Konecki, and a year later she gave birth to her first child. In 2019, the singer filed for divorce. Later, information appeared that the couple did not have a marriage contract so that the ex-husband could get half of the singer's fortune- up to 140 million dollars.
- Adele openly supports the LGBT community. She devotes her concerts to victims of assaults on gay men. She even once invited a gay couple to get married in the backyard of her own home in Los Angeles.
In 2019, Adele unexpectedly announced the end of her performance activity. She said that she will no longer perform and will focus on raising her child and working on herself. On this occasion, AdeleChallenge appeared on TikTok and Instagram and went viral.
- LOL, you really like it?! OMG, kappa pride, tell us why :)
- Ok, boomer, now I am serious as a serious cat. Tell me why you didn't like it?